Biologix CryoKING 2D barcoded cryogenic vials optimise sample biobanking storage. They are designed based on Biologix “Multi coding” identification technique which is one of Biologix’s independent intellectual property rights. CryoKING Combo: 2D barcoded cryogenic vials and compatible cryogenic boxes can be scanned and identified rapidly.
This product is no longer in stock
● Made of medical grade polypropylene, can be repeatedly frozen and thawed.
● Vials have a white writing area and black graduations.
● Non-barcoded vials and vials with pre-set Datamatrix 2D barcodes are available, Pre-set 2D barcodes are unique
● Gamma radiation sterilized, DNase & RNase free, endotoxin free, foreign DNA free.
● CryoKING Combo: 2D Barcoded Cryogenic Vials and compatible polycarbonate Cryogenic Boxes are available as a set.
● Working temperature: stable from -196°C to 121°C.
● Suitable for liquid nitrogen freezing.