PDF Brochure: ilshin_freezer_brochure.pdf
Good news for the “Green” Scientist – Ilshin Freezers use natural gases (hydrocarbons) R170 (ethane) and R290 (propane), both non-HCFC refrigerants. These are available locally and have no global warming or ozone depletion characteristics, and require no special licences. All other manufactures use HCFC refrigerants (R508B, 134A, 404A). Under the “Montreal Protocol” of which the Australian Government is a signatory, there is a mandatory timetable for the phase out of these HCFC refrigerants. There will be a 65% phase-out by 2010 and a complete phase-out by 2020, This will also have a dramatic effect on the repair costs of other brands of freezers in the future as these refrigerants will become more difficult to obtain and thus more expensive.
Racks are made of aluminium and are therefore very light weight as compared to stainless steel and have a better temperature transfer co-efficient.
Triple sealed front door and heated door seals (hot gas) greatly reduce ice build up.
Other features include:
- Quiet running fans and compressors create a very low noise level (+/- 50dB)
- Three built-in access ports, includes pressure equalisation port to allow easy access after door opening
- User-friendly eye level control panel
- Key lock set points
- Audible and visual alarms for Hi – Lo and power failure
- RS232 interface as standard
- Reliably proven Bristol compressors
- Heavy-duty casters with ‘unique’ built in adjustable stands
- Lightweight fully adjustable HDPE shelf with air circulation holes