Suitable for use with Biologix 15 mL and 50 mL Cardboard Cryogenic...
MASTERFLEX Peristaltic pumps, flow controllers, pump tubing Tygon/silicone/Pharmed, etc. have been accepted world-wide renowned for their quality and reliability.
MASTERFLEX Peristaltic pumps, flow controllers, pump tubing Tygon/silicone/Pharmed, etc. have been accepted world-wide renowned for their quality and reliability. Here are a list of top reasons to choose Masterflex tubing systems for your application.
1. Simplicity MASTERFLEX pumps are easy to use. In most cases, they can be installed within minutes. With few moving parts, theyre easy to maintain.
2. Contamination-free pumping Since peristaltic pumps confine the fluid to the tubing, the pump cannot contaminate the fluid and the fluid cannot contaminate your pump. To pump a different fluid, simply change the tubing.
3. Economy Feature-for-feature, you will not find a lower priced tubing pump on the market. For economical liquid transfer, you can buy a complete variable-speed MASTERFLEX pump for under A$500.
4. Accuracy Each component of a MASTERFLEX tubing pump is designed to strict standards and then rigorously tested; you can be confident of extremely accurate flow delivery.
5. Selection MASTERFLEX drives, coupled with interchangeable pump heads and tubing, offer wide flow ranges and more than 10,000 possible pump combinations. Our pumps are designed for a wide variety of environments, from basic laboratory to industrial process to field use applications.
6. Durability A MASTERFLEX tubing pump system does not have direct contact with the pumped fluid, so it has a longer service life than other pumps.
7. Versatility One of the biggest advantages of variable-speed pumping is the wide variety of applications a single pump can handle. MASTERFLEX pumps enhance this advantage by offering many different pump heads for each drive. By interchanging the components, you effectively customize the pump for your changing needs.
8. Application Assistance Contact your MASTERFLEX distributor for expert product and technical assistance on any MASTERFLEX tubing pump system.
9. OEM Adaptability MASTERFLEX pumps are ideal for a wide variety of original equipment manufacturing (OEM) applications
Ensure optimal performance in your Masterflex pump with Masterflex peristaltic tubing. Custom extruded to fit Masterflex pumps. Engineered for long life.
Masterflex peristaltic pumps serve a variety of markets from laboratory applications to process engineering to heavy-duty production and manufacturing. In all, you’ll discover pumps that are accurate, durable, and easy to use. Each component is designed to strict standards and rigorously tested to ensure precise flow delivery.
Designed to tight tolerances and made from virgin materials. Please indicate cat# and quantity when requesting a quote.
Real-time Remote Pump Control and Monitoring